Sunday, March 3, 2013

Hey! Ho! I got a new Ramones comic!





So, here are the first few pages of a new mini-comic I am working on all about my never-ending love of the Ramones.  I had been wanting to get back into doing comics, and realized that writing and drawing an autobiographical story about growing up listening to the Ramones would be an easy way to jump back into it.  Anyone who creates, whether that means writing, drawing, painting, etc, knows just how intimidating that first blank page or canvas can be.  And I can ALWAYS talk about the Ramones, so it just seemed natural to start there.  So, I hope you dig this intro into what I hope becomes a multi-issue series.  I even have plans to follow this with more "I F'n Love..." comics, the next of which will most likely cover my undying love for a certain Space Opera movie series...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool! Keep going. I would buy it. :)